Equipments : Stretcher
Ambulance (Basic Life Support)
Basic Life Support (BLS) Ambulance provides service to patients who are non-ambulatory, bed confined but non-life threatening conditions. Ambulances provide transport to patients who do not require extra support or cardiac monitoring. A typical BLS ambulance staffed by care givers transport can serve:
1. Lower extremity fractures
2. Discharges to home and sub-acute care facilities (nursing homes)
3. Medical and Surgical patients who do not require cardiac monitoring
4. Psychiatric Patients
What to do when you book an Ambulance
Below given are a few aspects of better preparation to ease stress for user applicable for home, office or other out-of-hospital locations.
1. Gather all medications that the patient is taking at one spot and have a correct, up to date list of medications available with prescription.
2. Better to wear loose clothing so that the ambulance crew may be able to access the patient’s arms, chest and abdomen for examination if required.
3. If you have a pet, kindly ensure it is secured so as to avoid interference with medical crew and equipment.
4. Make sure that all furniture is moved out of the way so that the crew can bring their stretcher and equipment if required.
Ground Ambulance FAQ’s
Q. Which type of ambulance to select?
A. You can book an ambulance based on your requirements with regards to patient transport. There are various kinds of ambulances with support basic life support (BLS), Advance Life support (ALS), Non-Critical Transportation, Mortuary Van. Please read carefully in description section of ambulance booking page before booking.
Q. Choice of hospital or drop off location?
A. User can choose any Hospital or drop off location within the city location as chosen during the booking process.
Q. Are Surjen ambulance crew qualified to attend a critical patient?
A. Our ambulance service partners provide licensed drivers and qualified attendants and paramedics like nurses and doctors.
Q. Does Surjen provide non-critical ambulance transportation?
A. Surjen suggests the use of ambulance, as hiring taxis or self-owned cars for transportation of injured or recovering patients are unhealthy practices and may aggravates injuries.
Q. How does Surjen ambulance rates are established?
A. Surjen ambulance rates are in-line with our partner's fare chart distribution. Ambulance service provider fees typically includes transportion and charges for attendants like paramedics or doctors within the city limits. A mileage fee is applicable out of city limits.
Q. How does the booking process work?
A. Once the ambulance is booked online and paid you should expect a call from our call center for confirmation on the location of pickup and drop. You will be given information on the time of arrival of ambulance, name of the driver and his phone number for easy coordination.
Q. Refund Policy?
A. Charges are processed immediately after the online booking process is over. All charges are non-refundable. The no-refund policy shall apply at all times.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Special Deals And Weekly Offers.