- Abuja, Lagos
- Registration Fee : 2000
- Consultation Fee : 20000
Started as a boutique orthopaedic clinic in 2008 to provide high-end healthcare services to patient within Abuja. Cedarcrest Hospitals is now a modern specialist medical care centre located in Abuja, Lagos and Niger State.
A community in which all people achieve their full potential for health and well-being by ensuring we are trusted by patients, a valued partner in the community, and creators of positive change.
To provide patient-centric proactive and reactive healthcare with excellence in quality, service and access in all major cities of Nigeria and beyond.
With time the hospital incorporated various other specialities as well to become a multi-speciality hospital.
The hospital now offer’s specialist services covering interventional cardiac surgeries, internal medicine, radiology, rheumatology, obstetrics and gynaecology, ENT surgery and physiotherapy. These key specialists are supported inhouse permanent and visiting doctors along with nurses, lab scientists, administrative and support staff who work towards making patients experience at Cedarcrest a pleasant one. Cedarcrest also invites surgeons from centres in the United Kingdom and the United States and frequently have visiting surgeons from other foreign hospitals. Cedarcrest is also considered to be the best orthopedic hospital in Abuja.
Should you like to visit our facility feel free to call 08081111121 to book an appointment or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spine: Spinal Trauma
- Spine: Microsurgical Excision of Spinal Cord Tumours
- Spine: Cervical and Lumber Microdiscectomy
- Spine: Cervical Disc Replacement
- Spine: Endoscopic Discectomy
- Spine: Surgery for Craniovertebral Junction(CVJ) Anomalies
- Spine: Spinal Decompression and Fusion
- Spine: Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery for Listheisis
- Spine: Kyphoplasty and Vertebroplasty
- Spine: Congenital Anomalies
- Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery: Arrhythmias Surgery
- Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery: Peripheral Vascular Procedures
- Interventional Cardiology: Coronary Artery Disease
- Interventional Cardiology: Heart Valve Disease
- Interventional Cardiology: Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Cardiology: Coronary Artery Disease
- Cardiology: Hypertension
- Nephrologist: Proteinuria
- Neurology: Injury Medicine
- Neurology: Epilepsy
- Neurology: Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Neurology: Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
- Neurology: Neuromuscular Medicine
- Neurology: Pain Medicine
- Neurology: Sleep Medicine
- Neurology: Neurocritical Care
- Neurology: Vascular Neurology (Stroke)
- Neurology: Behavioural Neurology
- Neurology: Child Neurology
- Neurology: Headache
- Neurology: Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurology: Neuroimaging
- Neurology: Neurorehabilitation
- Orthopedic Surgeon: Hand and Upper Limb Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgeon: Pediatric Orthopedics
- Orthopedic Surgeon: Arthroscopy & Arthroplasty
- Pediatrics: Congenital Diseases
- Neurosurgery: Brain Surgery
- Neurosurgery: Functional Neuro Surgery
- Neurosurgery: Neuro Spine Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgeon: Sports Medicine
- Plastic Surgeon: Reconstructive Surgery
- Physiotherapist: Clinical Electrophysiology
- Physiotherapist: Geriatric
- Physiotherapist: Integumentary
- Physiotherapist: Neurological
- Physiotherapist: Orthopedic
- Physiotherapist: Pediatric
- Physiotherapist: Sports
- Physiotherapist: Palliative Care
- Rheumatologist: Degenerative Arthropathies
- Rheumatologist: Inflammatory Arthropathies
- Rheumatologist: Systemic Conditions & Connective Tissue Diseases
- Rheumatologist: Soft Tissue Rheumatism
- Dentist: Endodontics
- Dentist: Restorative Dentistry
- Dentist: Oral Medicine
- Dentist: Oral Surgery
- Dentist: Orthodontics
- Dentist: Pediatric Dentistry
- Dentist: Periodontics
- Dentist: Prosthodontics
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT): Otology and Neurotology
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT): Rhinology
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT): Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT): Laryngology
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT): Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT): Free Muscle Transfer
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT): Free Bone Transfer
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT): Free Skin and Free Fat Transfer
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT): Microvascular Reconstruction Repair
Doctors in Cedarcrest Hospital (5)
Not Available Today
Dr. Felix Ehidiamhen Ogedegbe have extensive operative experience in all areas of orthopaedic and trauma surgery gathered from his clinical and academic experience in Nigeria and abroad including the UK, USA, Germany and Switzerland.
· Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Univ. of Benin-Mar 1994
· Fellow of the West African College of Surgeons (FWACS) Ortho-Oct 2001
· Parts I & II Membership Exams, Royal Coll. of Surg. of Edinburgh (UK)-Apr 2005
· Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine (UK)-Mar 2006
· Fellow of the International College of Surgeons-Sep 2012
· Manipulation of casting fractures and relocation of joints under image intensifier control
· Fracture manipulation and K-wire fixation under image intensifier control
· Interlocking intramedullary nailing of long bone fractures, including proximal femoral nailing
· Standard femoral nailing, retrograde femoral nailing, tibial nailing and humeral nailing
· Inflatable intramedullary nailing of femoral and tibial fractures
· Dynamic hip screw and dynamic condylar screw fracture fixation
· Plate osteosynthesis of intra-articular and extra-articular fractures
· Wound debridement
· Knee arthroscopy, with some experience in shoulder and ankle arthroscopy
· Hip and shoulder hemiarthroplasty
· Total joint replacements of knee & hip, with some experience in elbow & shoulder arthroplasty
· Soft tissue shoulder surgery, including rotator cuff repair, bankart’s repair & subacromial decompression
· Carpal tunnel decompression and other decompression procedures
· Arthrodesis of major joints
· Sequestrectomy and saucerization
· Core decompression for avascular necrosis
· Tendon repairs and reconstructions
· Skin grafting and basic flap surgery
Not Available Today
Dr. Kingsley Ekwe is a consultant orthopaedic and trauma surgeon at Cedarcrest Hospitals. He has graduated from the prestigious University of Jos in the year 2000. His postgraduate training took place in various hospitals within Nigeria and abroad. He was awarded the fellowship of the West African College of Surgeons in 2009. He also worked as a consultant orthopaedic and trauma surgeon at The National Hospital Abuja.
Currently an executive director and Head of Surgery at cedarcrest hospital, His areas of interest in orthopaedic practice includes arthroplasty, general orthopaedics but with special interest in Orthopaedic trauma. He has had excellent outcomes with all aspects of orthopaedic trauma including trauma care with minimal scarring. He has over a decade of experience in general and subspecialty orthopaedics that has taken him through various trainings and exposures around the world.
He also has special interest in mentoring and teaching young surgeons and is a member of several associations including the Nigerian orthopaedic association, arthroplasty society of Nigeria, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons amongst others.
Not Available Today
Dr. Bolarinwa Akinola is a consultant Orthopeadics, Trauma & Limb Reconstruction
A fellowship trained arthroplasty and trauma surgeon, who graduated from the University of Ibadan and proceeded thereafter to the UK, where he undertook his Orthopaedic training on the East of England rotation and was awarded Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (Trauma & Orthopeadics) in 2015.
After obtaining his certificate of completion of training, he underwent further sub specialist fellowship training in South Africa and the North of England. He holds a Master’s degree in Public Health from the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.
Dr. Akinola returned to Nigeria in April 2017 after his appointment as Consultant Orthopaedic, Trauma & Limb Reconstruction at Cedarcrest Hospitals Abuja. He relocated to Cedarcrest Hospitals Lagos and is currently its Medical Director.
His area of expertise includes hip and knee replacement surgery (both primary and revision), complex trauma and limb reconstruction, deformity correction and the management of bone and joint infection. He is well published and continues to be involved in clinical research.
Not Available Today
Dr. Valentine Ogbu had his medical education at University of Benin, Nigeria where he graduated in 2003. He had orthopaedic and trauma training at the National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu. He is a fellow of both West African College of Surgeons and National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria. He joined Cedarcrest Hospitals as a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon in 2015 after his training. He was awarded a SICOT fellowship and underwent further training in Arthroplasty and Trauma at Ganga Hospital Coimbatore India in 2015. He has done AO basic and Advanced trauma courses as well as Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) course. He has attended the Zimmer Biomet Primary Knee Instructional Course.
He has been involved in the training of postgraduate orthopaedic residents who are on clinical postings at the hospital. His areas of interest includes total hip and knee replacement, trauma surgery and general orthopaedics. He has attained proficiency in the operative management of limb fractures and paediatric fractures.
Not Available Today
Dr Rajeev Kumar MBBS, MS is a senior orthopaedic joint replacement and arthroscopy surgeon. He is an alumnus of Banaras Hindu University, India.
He is holding master’s degree in Orthopaedics and Fellowships in Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty through ISKSAA from New Delhi and another Fellowship in Arthroscopy BLK Hospital New Delhi, India.
He has more than 15 years of work experience in various public and private hospitals in India and abroad including Botswana and Tanzania as Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint replacement and arthroscopy Surgeon. He was also an Assistant professor at The Aga Khan University Tanzania.
He is a life member of various Orthopaedic professional bodies in India like Indian Orthopaedic association, Indian Arthroscopy Society, Indian Arthroplasty Association and International Society for Knowledge for surgeon on Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty.