- Registration Fee : 5000
- Consultation Fee : 20000
Meridian Hospitals was founded in 1996 at Portharcourt. Over the last years, the hospital has grown into a multi-specialist hospital providing services in general and specialist care.
Assisted Fertility (IVF/ICSI)
ENT and Audiometry
Diagnostic support services including Automated Laboratory, Spirometry, Digitalized Imaging Unit, ECG and Ultrasound
Advanced Laparoscopy/Endoscopy, Intensive Unit
To be the best by being the best of what we are, and what we should be to ourselves,to our patients and to our society.
Because life is the ultimate possession, and because we are engaged in the enduring task of preserving this most essential factor of creation, we remain committed to serving humanity with all ability, in love and care, believing same in the unseen hands of god almighty, the greatest healer, That none shall die who shall live.
OUR CORE VALUES
The life of our patients is always our first consideration. the patient is the most important person in the hospital.
We believe in the enduring legacy of service. Service is The Gate-Way to the patient’s heart. it is the cornerstone of customer satisfaction.
We are motivated by the power of empathy as our mirror in determining our perception to our patients. We put ourselves in our patient’s shoes.
We are founded on trust, We are committed to maintaining the highest professional, ethical and moral codes in the discharge of our duties. We are guided by the same principles in dealing with general public. Our tolerance for misconduct is Zero.
We believe in the team. We are committed to building a highly motivated team of professionally dedicated work force. We desire to maintain and pursue the objective of sustaining a warm, friendly and conducive environment that supports career growth and excellence..
We are developing by concept, infrastructure and professionalism, a leading multi-specialist health institution dedicated to delivering world class patient care in an environment and setting that provide no less in standard.
Should you like to visit our facility feel free to call 08081111121 to book an appointment or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Urologist: Male Infertility
- Urologist: Calculi (Kidney Stones)
- Urologist: Female Urology
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Cervical Dysplasia
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Menstrual Disorders
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Pelvic Floor Prolapse
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Pelvic Pain
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Uterine Fibroids
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Urinary Incontinence
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Pregnancy
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Special Care Pregnancies
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Postpartum
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Peri/Post-Menopause
- Oncology: Breast
- Oncology: Gastrointestinal
- Oncology: Gynaecological
- General Surgeon: Esophagus
- General Surgeon: Stomach
- General Surgeon: Small Intestine
- General Surgeon: Large Intestine
- General Surgeon: Liver
- General Surgeon: Pancreas
- General Surgeon: Gallbladder
- General Surgeon: Appendix
- General Surgeon: Bile Ducts
- General Surgeon: Thyroid Gland
- General Surgeon: Skin
- General Surgeon: Breast
- General Surgeon: Soft Tissue
- General Surgeon: Trauma
- General Surgeon: Hernias
- Gastroenterology: Liver
- Gastroenterology: Pancreas
- Gastroenterology: Biliary Ducts
- Gastroenterology: Proctology
- Nephrologist: Acute Kidney Failure
- Nephrologist: Chronic Kidney Disease
- Nephrologist: Hematuria
- Nephrologist: Proteinuria
- Nephrologist: Kidney Stones
- Nephrologist: Hypertension
- Nephrologist: Disorders of Acid/Base or Electrolytes
- Orthopedic Surgeon: Bone and Joint
- Orthopedic Surgeon: Hand and Upper Limb Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgeon: Pediatric Orthopedics
- Orthopedic Surgeon: Arthroscopy & Arthroplasty
- Dentist: Endodontics
- Dentist: Restorative Dentistry
- Dentist: Oral Medicine
- Dentist: Oral Surgery
- Dentist: Orthodontics
- Dentist: Pediatric Dentistry
- Dentist: Periodontics
- Dentist: Prosthodontics
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT): Otology and Neurotology
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT): Rhinology
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT): Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT): Laryngology
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT): Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT): Free Muscle Transfer
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT): Free Bone Transfer
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT): Free Skin and Free Fat Transfer
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT): Microvascular Reconstruction Repair
Doctors in Meridian Hospitals (1)
Ugwu Ikechukwu30 years experience
Not Available Today
Dr. Ugwu Ikechukwu Odo holds an MB,BS degree from the University of Nigeria. He also holds a Post Graduate Diploma in Family Medicine from the National Post Graduate Medical College of Nigeria as well as a Masters degree in Business Administration and Masters of Science in Healthcare Management from the University of Port Harcourt Business School.
He received several levels of training from the Saint Gregory’s Ultrasound Institute in Ibadan, Nigeria that accorded him the Makarso Accreditation in Ultrasonography.
Dr. Odo is a private investor in hospital and allied Healthcare Services. He owns and operates Meridian Hospitals Limited as its Group Medical Director. He also owns and operates Pyramids Diagnostic Services Limited as its Chairman/CEO. He is the Chairman/CEO Pyramid Integrated Services Limited. Dr Odo is the International President of Pilgrims Africa Health Foundation, a Nongovernmental Organization committed to health support campaigns in Nigeria through free medical missions, human capital development and social advocacy.
He has numerous publications on Health and related contemporary leadership issues including:
· The Dangers That We Face: Being A Prism Perspective Of The Plight Of The Nigerian Doctor In Nigeria.
· Group Practice Among Nigerian Doctors: An Elusive Master Key.
· Managed Care: Strengthening Hospital Practice Through The Understanding Of Health Insurance Financing Model.
· Remaking The Nigerian Doctor And Rebuilding Our Health Sector: The Role Of The Private Doctor.
· Medical Entrepreneurship In Nigeria.
· Medical Tourism And Investment Options In Nigeria’s Healthcare System: The Role Of The Nigerian Medical Association And Other Stakeholders.
· Self Leadership.
· Redefining Excellence In Patient Care.
· The Private Health Sector In Nigeria: Surviving The Odds Of A Deprived Economy.
· Family Physicians: The Ideal Leaders And Managers In Healthcare Systems.
Dr. Odo is the National President of the Association of General and Private Medical Practitioners of Nigeria (AGPMPN). This is the umbrella body of Nigerian doctors in private practice. It is the largest organization of doctors in Nigeria as an affiliate of the Nigerian Medical Association (NMA), and Full Member of the World Organization of Family Doctors.
· World Ambassador for Peace, United Nations POLAC;
· Doctor of Science Honoris Causa, Commonwealth University;
· The African Leadership Excellence Award in Medicine, London, 2018;
· Nigerian Medical Association, Rivers State Roll of Honours Award;
· Distinguished Medical Practitioner (DMP), AGPMPN; T
· he Nelson Mandela Life Achievers Merit Award;
· Ahmadu Bello Platinum Leadership Award;
· International Project Excellence Award by the American Project Management Professionals;
· Icon of Medical Renaissance by ECOWAS Youth Council, etc.