- Maitama, Abuja
- Registration Fee : 5000
- Consultation Fee : 30000
SKIN101 Cosmetic Clinic
SKIN101 is a full spectrum cosmetic medical and surgical facility with a Medical spa, Dermatology clinic and plastic surgery unit all under one roofin the heart of Abuja.
Our focus is diagnosing and treating cosmetic and non-cosmetic skin conditions in all ages and also improving and enhancing physical appearance.
SKIN101 brings a unique and holistic approach to looking and feeling good by providing highly individualized and customized plans that utilize a single treatment, or combination of treatments across board from the variety of aesthetic, anti-aging and surgical options available at the facility.
Our wide range of services are world standard, using the latest technology and science with astute professionals, to meet even the most difficult needs and the most challenging cases.
We provide complete PATIENT-CENTRIC Aesthetic Medical and Surgical care that aims to make our clients LOOK and FEEL great
To IMPACT LIVES by building a GLOBAL BRAND that provides Dermatology, Aesthetic medical and surgical solutions for SKIN OF COLOR through REVOLUTIONARY products, services and education.
SKIN101 is a 2 floors a total of 2000 square meters, bringing you a luxury medical spa, dermatology clinic, aesthetic clinic and plastic surgery clinic all under one roof. I am fortunate to work with an experienced and well rounded team of medical aestheticians, aesthetic physicians, dermatologists and plastic surgeons all striving towards the same goal; to provide you with a spectrum of look improvement and enhancement services that aim to solve your every cosmetic medical and surgical need. This passion drives us all, everyday.
Carbon Dioxide (Co2) Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
Carbon Dioxide (Co2) Laser Treatments
Hydrafacial Md Treatment
Hyaluronidase: Filler Dissolving Treatment
Intense Pulse Light (Ipl)
Intravenous (Iv) Therapy
Laser Hair Removal
Medical Ear Piercing
Platelet Rich Plasma
Q-Switched Ndyag Laser Hyperpigmentation Treatment
Radiofrequency (Rf) Microneedling
Non-Invasive Fat Removal & Skin Tightening
Tummy Tucking (Abdominalplasty)
Breast Augmentation (with or without implants)
Breast Reduction Surgery
Surgical Vaginal Rejuvenation
Liposuction of Abdomen and Back with BBL
Liposuction of Abdomen and Back without BBL
Buccal cheek fat removal
Liposuction of Arms Only
Liposuction of Thighs only
Liposuction of Legs only
Hymen Repair Surgery (Hymenoplasty)
Skin Peeling Procedures
Collagen Stimulation Therapies
Laser Hyperpigmentation Treatment
Co2 Laser Treatment
HIFU (High Frequency Ultrasound)
HIFEM (High Intensity Electro Magnetic treatment)
BOTOX Treatment (BOTULINIUM TOXIN)
- Dermatology: Medical
- Dermatology: Cosmetic
- Hymen Repair Surgery (Hymenoplasty)
- Cosmetic Procedures: Arm Lift
- Cosmetic Procedures: Thigh Lift
- Cosmetic Procedures: Face Lift
- Cosmetic Procedures: Liposuction of Thighs only
- Cosmetic Procedures: Liposuction of Arms only
- Cosmetic Procedures: Buccal cheek fat removal
- Cosmetic Procedures: Liposuction of Abdomen and Back without BBL
- Cosmetic Procedures: Liposuction of Abdomen and Back with BBL
- Cosmetic Procedures: Surgical Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Cosmetic Procedures: Breast Reduction Surgery
- Cosmetic Procedures: Breast Augmentation (with or without implants)
- Cosmetic Procedures: Tummy Tuck (Abdominalplasty)
- Cosmetic Procedure: Non-Invasive Fat Removal & Skin Tightening
- Cosmetic Procedure: Tattoo Removal
- Cosmetic Procedure: Spider Veins
- Cosmetic Procedure: Subcision
- Cosmetic Procedures: Radio-frequency (Rf) Microneedling
- Cosmetic Procedure: Q-Switched Ndyag Laser Hyperpigmentation Treatment
- Cosmetic Procedure: Platelet Rich Plasma
- Cosmetic Procedures: O-Shot Treatment
- Cosmetic Procedures: Micro-Needling
- Cosmetic Procedures: Medical Ear Piercing
- Cosmetic Procedures: Laser Hair Removal
- Cosmetic Procedures: Intravenous (Iv) Therapy
- Cosmetic Procedures: Intense Pulse Light (Ipl)
- Cosmetic Procedures: Hyaluronidase: Filler Dissolving Treatment
- Cosmetic Procedures: Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Cosmetic Procedures: Hydrafacial Md Treatment
- Cosmetic Procedures: Hydra Dermabrasion
- Cosmetic Procedures: Fractional Radio Frequency
- Cosmetic Procedures: Electrolysis
- Cosmetic Procedures: Electrocautery
- Cosmetic Procedures: Diamond Microdermabrasion
- Cosmetic Procedures: Skin Peeling Procedures
- Cosmetic Procedures: Collagen Stimulation Therapies
- Cosmetic Procedures: Laser Hyperpigmentation Treatment
- Cosmetic Procedures: Co2 Laser Treatment
- Cosmetic Procedures: Mesotherapy
- Cosmetic Procedures: Sclerotherapy
- Cosmetic Procedures: Carboxytherapy
- Cosmetic Procedures: HIFU (High Frequency Ultrasound)
- Cosmetic Procedures: HIFEM (High Intensity Electro Magnetic treatment)
- Cosmetic Procedures: BOTOX Treatment (BOTULINUM TOXIN)
Doctors in SKIN101 (3)
Not Available Today
Dr Hilda Ashio Titiloye is a Nigerian registered and licensed medical practitioner with post-graduate training in dermatology and aesthetic medicine from the prestigious Queen Mary University of London and University of Cordoba, Spain respectively. She is a member of the Nigerian Medical association, an associate member of the Nigerian Association of Dermatologists and a member of the International association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine.
Dr Hilda Ashio Titiloye has always had a great interest in skin care and beauty, these have been fused into this passion and pursuit of beauty using evidence based medicine which she presently offers her patients.
She has been fortunate to work with and under one of the best cosmetic dermatologists in Nigeria and West Africa, gathering many years of experience in the fields of mainstream dermatology and aesthetic medicine. She has vast experience in the management of cosmetic and non-cosmetic conditions in Skin of color. Her keen eye for perfection and finger dexterity along with the use of science give her an edge, allowing her to produce spectacular yet natural results for her patients that require aesthetic medical services. She has had vast training specifically in the use of Botox, dermal fillers including but not limited to Juvederm, Sculptra, body shaping and sculpting techniques, mesotherapy and many other areas of Aesthetic medicine.
Aesthetic medicine is a new, exciting branch of medicine that is aimed at improving appearance through minimally invasive medical procedures and treatments. It is a rapidly evolving field with new technology being introduced daily. Dr Hilda is continuously training and re-training in both new and old areas of Aesthetic medicine, constantly fine tuning her skills to improve the level of expertise she provides her patients.
Not Available Today
Dr Babangida Sankey is an experienced, empathic and artistic consultant plastic surgeon. He is a fellow of the West African College of Surgeons who leads a team of experienced medical personnel to efficiently create that transformative look you desire.
Dr Sankey is passionate about patient satisfaction. He uses a combination of social and professional skills with the latest in cosmetic and therapeutic plastic surgery procedures to help achieve desired results which are key to ensuring maximum patient satisfaction.
He has special interest in cosmetic and reconstructive surgical procedures with emphasis on soft tissue techniques.
Not Available Today
Dr Gboyega Olarinoye is a Consultant Physician and Dermatologist with training in aesthetic medicine by American Aesthetic Association. He is a fellow of the National Post Graduate Medical College of Nigeria and a member of West African College of Physicians, International Society of Dermatology, and Nigerian Association of Dermatologists.
He was a recipient of the prize for the overall best candidate in Internal Medicine at the Fellowship examination of the National Post Graduate Medical College of Nigeria. He is also a past winner of the international mentorship award of International Society of Dermatology. His areas of interest include cosmetic dermatology, medical dermatology, and dermatopathology.
Dr Olarinoye is passionate about accurate diagnosis and treatment of common and uncommon skin diseases, particularly in the tropics, using standard and well-adapted methods. He has a combination of sound social and professional skills which are key to ensuring maximum patient satisfaction.