- Lekki, Lagos
- Registration Fee : 5000
- Consultation Fee : 20000
Tristate Healthcare is a company of best-in-class super-specialty healthcare providers who are uniquely united by their mission to provide Affordable, Accessible and Compassionate Healthcare Services in Nigeria.
Tristate began as a medical mission to Nigeria by a group of healthcare practitioners from Europe and America led by Prof Kamar Adeleke is inspired by the establishment and relocation of Tristate Cardiovascular associate from America to Nigeria in 2014. During the mission, random cardiac assessments among the patients treated showed the prevalence of heart diseases among Nigerians. Highly disturbing was the fact that there are no skill set or facilities to tackle the cardiac issues.
Due to the reasons of such challenges, Tristate was established in Nigeria in 2014 by Prof Kamar Adeleke for the provision of advanced cardiovascular services to Nigerians.
Tristate has since been on a relentless path to provide sustainable health services that are affordable and accessible by the people in Nigeria.
Currently, there are three states where they operate. The state-of-the-artfacilities are in the South West region of Nigeria; Lagos, Ogun and Oyo. Today, Tristate cardiac program remains the foremost cardiac centre and the only one-stop cardiac centre in Nigeria that open 24/7 rendering services from non-invasive cardiovascular services to highly complex invasive services.
To provide our patients with affordable, accessible, compassionate and exceptional care in a serene, learning and research environment
A premier Healthcare provider, recognized for exceptional and compassionate patient care innovation and research.
We offer a wide range of cardiovascular services for corrective care. Our team of physicians include world renowned non-invasive, invasive/interventional cardiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons who have had high success rates in complex adult and pediatric procedures including;
Open heart surgery for coronary bypass graft,
Coronary Stent corrective procedures,
Pacemaker and Defibrillator implantation,
Adult and Paediatric Structural procedures,
AV Fistula procedures,
General Thoracic Surgery,
Congenital Cardiac Surgery,
Heart and Lung Transplant Surgery
Our cardiology team consists of well trained and professional cardiac sonographers and anaestologists, who work directly with our cardiologists, to ensure the optimal clinical care of patients. Our labs and partnership programs offer recommended tests in line with best standards including:
· Electrocardiogram (12 lead ECG)
· Exercise Stress Test
· Holter Monitor (24 hour monitor)
· Sleep Tests
· Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor (ABPM)
· Treadmill Stress Echocardiogram Dialysis
- Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery: Coronary Artery Bypass (CABG)
- Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery: Off-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass (OPCAB)
- Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery: Mini-invasive Cardiac Surgery (MICS)
- Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery: Valve Replacement/Repair Surgery (AVR & MVR)
- Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery: Heart Failure Surgery - (Ventricular Restoration & Ventricular Assist Devices (LVAD)
- Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery: Re-do Cardiac Operations
- Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery: Arrhythmias Surgery
- Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery: Congenital and Pediatric Hearts (ASD, VSD, TOF etc)
- Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery: Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery: Peripheral Vascular Procedures
- Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery: Varicose Vein Surgeries
- Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery: Endovascular & Hybrid Surgeries
- Interventional Cardiology: Coronary Artery Disease
- Interventional Cardiology: Heart Valve Disease
- Interventional Cardiology: Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Cardiology: Congenital Heart Defects
- Cardiology: Coronary Artery Disease
- Cardiology: Heart Failure
- Cardiology: Valvular Heart Disease
- Cardiology: Electrophysiology
- Cardiology: Hypertension
- Cardiology: Cardiogeriatrics
Doctors in Tristate Hospital (2)
Not Available Today
Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery
Professor Dr. Kamar Tayo Adeleke is the President/CEOof Tristate Healthcare Systems. He is a US trained medical practitioner with over 34 years’ experience as a consultant physician & interventional cardiologist.
RESIDENCY: Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
MEDICAL SCHOOL: St Georges University School Of Medicine, Graduated 1986
Acute Myocardial Infarction (AMI)
Aortic Valvular Disease
Atrial Fibrillation and Atrial Flutter
Ischemic Heart Disease
Mitral Valvular Disease
For over ten years, he was the Chair of the Division of Cardiology and Director of the Interventional Cardiovascular Laboratory at the St. Francis Hospital in Wilmington, as well as dominant program leader in Interventional Cardiology at the Christiana Care Health Services, both in Delaware.
He has extensive healthcare leadership experience in the USA & Africa and has led many successful and highly impacting medical missions in Africa, South America and the Caribbean. He currently chairs the Division of Cardiology at the Benjamin S. Carson School of Medicine, Babcock University.
Not Available Today
Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery
Dr. Michael Sanusiis a Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Medical Director, Babcock TRI-STATE Heart & Vascular Centre Dr. Sanusi is an Adult and Pediatrics Cardiothoracic Surgeon and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons as well as the West African College of Surgeons. He obtained his MD in 1990 from the University of Ibadan, Nigeria. He relocated to the USA for his surgical training and became a general Surgeon in 1999, graduating at the top of his surgery residency class with honors from the UCLA/Drew University Medical Center in Los Angeles scoring in the top 98% percentile in the U.S General Surgery Board examinations.
Dr. Sanusi worked as a General Surgeon in the U.S and Nigeria before returning to train as an adult and Pediatrics Cardiac Surgeon at State University of New York / Maimonides Medical Center and Emory University/Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. He is a US Board Certified in General and Thoracic Surgery. He was the one of the lead consultant cardiothoracic surgeon for the recent complex surgery that was performed by the new Tristate at Reddington Cardiac programme.