- Gwarimpa, Abuja
- Registration Fee : 5000
- Consultation Fee : 20000
Ultramed Hospital located at Gwarimpa is a modern multi-specialty hospital that offers timely and affordable health care for patients. With more than 20 in-house and visiting consultants/specialist, your health and well-being is taken at utmost priority.
Urology: For surgical and medical diseases of the male and female urinary-tract system and the male reproductive organs, we have inhouse urologist.
Paediatrics: For the medical care of infants, children, and adolescents, a Paediatrics Consultant is available daily at Ultramed Hospital for your service.
Neurosurgery: An in-house Neurosurgeon at Ultramed Hospital for the diagnosis, surgical treatment of disorders of brain and spinal cord.
Ophthalmology: At Ultramed Hospital, we have a consultant ophthalmologist for the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases of the eye and visual system.
General Surgery: We have a specialist for upper GI including oesophagus, stomach, small bowel, colon, liver, pancreas, gall bladder, appendix and bile ducts.
Obstetrics and Gynaecology: At Ultramed Hospital we have an obstetrician/gynaecologist, a physician specialist who provides medical and surgical care to women and has particular expertise in pregnancy, childbirth, and disorders of the reproductive system.
Minimal Access Surgery: We also specialize on the minimal invasive laparoscopic surgeries.
Wellness Clinic: A Ultramed Hospital our wellness clinic offers both medical, therapeutic and nutritional advice/service.
Should you like to visit our facility feel free to call 08081111121 to book an appointment or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Urologist: Renal Transplantation
- Urologist: Male Infertility
- Urologist: Calculi (Kidney Stones)
- Urologist: Female Urology
- Spine: Spinal Trauma
- Spine: Microsurgical Excision of Spinal Cord Tumours
- Spine: Cervical and Lumber Microdiscectomy
- Spine: Cervical Disc Replacement
- Spine: Endoscopic Discectomy
- Spine: Surgery for Craniovertebral Junction(CVJ) Anomalies
- Spine: Spinal Decompression and Fusion
- Spine: Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery for Listheisis
- Spine: Kyphoplasty and Vertebroplasty
- Spine: Congenital Anomalies
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Cervical Dysplasia
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Menstrual Disorders
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Pelvic Floor Prolapse
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Pelvic Pain
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Uterine Fibroids
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Urinary Incontinence
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Pregnancy
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Special Care Pregnancies
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Postpartum
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Peri/Post-Menopause
- General Surgeon: Esophagus
- General Surgeon: Stomach
- General Surgeon: Small Intestine
- General Surgeon: Large Intestine
- General Surgeon: Liver
- General Surgeon: Pancreas
- General Surgeon: Gallbladder
- General Surgeon: Appendix
- General Surgeon: Bile Ducts
- General Surgeon: Thyroid Gland
- General Surgeon: Breast
- General Surgeon: Soft Tissue
- General Surgeon: Trauma
- Family Physician- General Medicine Adult
- Family Physician- General Medicine Pediatric
- Gastroenterology: Liver
- Gastroenterology: Pancreas
- Gastroenterology: Biliary Ducts
- Gastroenterology: Proctology
- Neurology: Neuromuscular Medicine
- Neurology: Vascular Neurology (Stroke)
- Neurology: Multiple Sclerosis
- Ophthalmologist: Cataract Surgery
- Ophthalmologist: Laser Eye Surgery
- Ophthalmologist: Glaucoma Surgery
- Ophthalmologist: Diabetic Retinopathy
- Ophthalmologist: Trauma Care
- Urologist: Pediatric Urology