Content & Purpose
Surjen respects consumer privacy!
This is to bring to your notice that the desktop site and mobile site (www.surjen.com), its sub-domains, mobile applications and all related application and services ("Properties") are owned and operated by Surjen Ltd ("Surjen").
* A healthcare provider (whether an individual professional or an organization) or similar institution wishing to be listed on the Properties, or already listed, on the Properties, (“Users” or “You”) or
* A patient, his/her attendants or aliates, searching for healthcare provides through Surjen.com, (“Users” or “You”) or
* Anyone who uses Properties in any form (“Users” or “You”)
This policy gives information about the type and amount of information collected from the Users, including sensitive personal data or information; the purpose of collection and modes of usage of such information; and how Surjen will use such information.
Personal Information Collection & Usage
Surjen reserves the right to use information provided by you for the following:
You hereby consent to such use of such information by Surjen.
You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete), or Surjen suspects that the information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, Surjen may, at its sole discretion, discontinue your usage of the Properties.
If you do not want to receive any form of communication from Surjen, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Surjen does not exercise control over the sponsored content or links on the Properties. And hence, it is not liable for any type of information shared on any website that are linked to the Properties.
Surjen may enable User to communicate with other Users (with prior consent) or to post information to be accessed by others, whereupon other Users may collect such data. Such Users, are not authorized Surjen representatives or agents, and their opinions or statements do not necessarily reflect those of Surjen, and they are not authorized to bind Surjen to any contract. Surjen hereby expressly disclaims any liability for any reliance or misuse of such information.
Surjen will only disclose your personal information in the event it is required to do so by law, rule, regulation, law enforcement agency, governmental official, legal authority or similar requirements.
Surjen may disclose personal information to the following:
Recipients of your personal data may be located in any country. This may include countries where applicable data protection laws provide a lesser degree of protection than your home country.
Security of Personal Information
Surjen respects your privacy and makes the best efforts, including certain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures, in securing your personal information. Your personal Information is maintained by Surjen and its Properties in electronic form on its equipment, and on the equipment of its employees. If required, any such information may be converted to physical form. Surjen takes all necessary precautions to protect your personal information.
It is imperative for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password, your computer and your mobile phone. Be sure to log off from the Properties when you are not using it. Surjen is not responsible for unauthorized access to the Properties, on your behalf.
Surjen helps healthcare providers to maintain and organise such information.Surjen may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to any healthcare providers, who request access to such information. Surjen is not responsible for the condentiality, security or distribution of your personal information by our partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such partners and third parties. Further, Surjen shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of Surjen.
User's rights in relation to their personal information collected by SURJEN:
5. In case the User does not provide his/ her information or consent for usage of Personal Information or subsequently withdraws his/ her consent for usage of the Personal Information so collected, SURJEN reserves the right to discontinue the services for which the said information was sought.
Additional notes to the user:
2. SURJEN shall not be responsible in any manner for the authenticity of the Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information supplied by the User to SURJEN or any Seller. If a User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or SURJEN has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, SURJEN has the right to suspend or terminate such account at its sole discretion.
3. SURJEN shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Users' Personal Information or events that are beyond the reasonable control of SURJEN including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
4. The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User's account access information and password. The User shall be responsible for all uses of the User's account and password, whether or not authorized by the User. The User shall immediately notify SURJEN of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of the User's account or password.
5. SURJEN will communicate with the Users through email and notices posted on the Website or through other means available through the Service, including text and other forms of messaging. The Users can ask SURJEN, by sending an email to email@example.com containing the rectification required.
Complaints and grievance redressal:
1. SURJEN addresses discrepancies and grievances of all Users with respect to processing of information in a time bound manner. For this purpose, SURJEN has designated Mr. Sudhir Singh Rathore as the grievance officer, who will redress the grievances of the Users expeditiously but within one month from the date of receipt of grievance, and who can be reached by:
a) Sending a letter marked to the attention of “Grievance Officer, SURJEN to Suit-01, Commercial Complex, Amina Court, Gudu, Abuja, or
b) Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
SURJEN, Suit-01, Commercial Complex, Amina Court, Gudu, Abuja